Sunday, April 29, 2007

More Updates

The Italian - going through his own shit. He needs time. Talk to him every day. No I don't hate him. lol.

Mr. M - Who? Just kidding. He's a child, and has hella shit to handle before being with me. Do I hate him? Hmmm, no. Not even dislike passionately. I recognize that he was so a reason or season. Lifetime? Hell no.

S - Hmmm, I might have over reacted a bit with the "she's dead to me". Still no communication. I don't know how to relate to her. Chick issues, remember?

Oh, but you know who IS dead to me?

Sea.

I haven't mentioned him a lot. He was on my hate list one day, but yeah, he is so dead, he is fully decomposed right now. Yes, I am in my right mind - not manic or depressed, just certain that I will never speak to him again.

He was a friend, but it was a one-sided friendship. So, he's history. No kidney if he needed it, no ice water in hell, no spit if he was on fire. LMBO!

I'm not even angry, just giving updates.

Me and the owner, still cool. Brought him some red velvet cupcakes on Friday.

The GM - yup he was an arse, but we communicate a bit better now that I don't answer to him.

Parents? Love my daddy. Keep mother at bay.

Hmmm.


Did I miss anything?

No comments: