Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I - DE -CLARE WAR!

I can't miss lexapro in the am because tommorow is gonna be one hell of a day.

My GM is an arse!

He's afraid to talk to me, and so he talks behind my back to everyone!

Today was so bad; I was so wound up, I had a bit of trouble breathing.

I stopped myself from going to his office and spazzing out by locking myself in my office, chewing an entire pack of gum (10 pieces), deep breathing and then reading my bible.

He can't control me, and he hates it.

Last week when he was acting like an amoeba, I really tried to protect HIS feelings!

I tiptoed around his bat ears and big nose.
I failed to mention his unprofessionalism and high-water pants.
I ignored his thinning hair and public affair.

If I was evil I'd call his wife and OUT him, but I'm not.

He's picking on me.

I must defend myself, and so I DE- CLARE WAR!

No comments: