Friday, March 9, 2007

Trust, Smrust!

Trust people?

Please.

People lie, and liars might as well be satan!

Here's how I see it:

I prefer a thief over a liar, ANY DAY!

Why?

Well, a thief will take what they want and leave, but a liar will watch while a needle is placed in your arm.

F**k people and their lying lips!

I've had people promise me the world and then change mid stream.

Well, butterfly, isn' t that their prerogative?

Prerogative?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

When I make a decision, I've thought it through. I say what I mean, and mean what I say and I can deliver. The problem is that people are not f**king thinking.

THINK!!!!!

Pause to figure sh*t out before you open your friggin YAP!

People I hate Today
1. The Italian Lothario
2. My GM
3. The GM's mistress.
4. The neighbors upstairs.
5. The Sea
6. Izzo
7. The model/ actor/ real estate rep for whom I bought a birthday digital camera.
8. The Italian's wife

F**K!!!!

I hate people.

The sh*t that I deal with.

May they all have one day of my worst depression.

FEEL LIKE YOUR F*CKING CRAZY FOR A WEEK, AND THEN LEARN TO SPEAK THE TRUTH YOU F*CKING MORONS!!!!!

May your seat in hell also have itching powder and poison tipped tacks!

No comments: