Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Want to Cry, but....

I'm numb.

It might be easier for the tears to fall and then I could just feel it and get over it, but no tears fall.

Italian didn't call.
Mr. M didn't notice I was missing.
Everyone is having fun in their world.

I hate S. She's dead to me. In fact I don't want any muthaf*ckin chicks next to me. Get away. I hate everyone.

I hate that I can't trust.
I hate that I can't feel.

Everyone says "be real, butterfly". Then I let people in and they start flirting with the guy I'm talking to. I open up and let people in my world and they ask me if I'm on meds.

Are you the f*ck on meds?

Kiss my ass and go to hell.

May you die a f*cking slow death for being such conniving sons of b*tches!

People don't want me. They want my representative.

Me will have you by the throat and banging your head against a wall.

Me will force your face into a toilet with my foot on the back of your neck.

Me will grab the back of your head/ hair and slam you down backwards into the concrete floor.

Me will set your ass on fire and then light a joint from your burning flesh.

Me will kick your face in until you spit your teeth like pieces of Chicklet gum.

Me will scratch you until you bleed and pour alcohol on you and watch your ass squirm.

Is that the me you want? Huh?

That's the me you beg for, but you don't know what the f*ck to do with me once you have me.

This is the me you bring out each time you do some deceitful , evil, trifling, low down, whore-ish shit!

You know what?

F*ck you!
Kiss my ass.

i am tried of being disappointed. From now on, everyone just back the f*ck up. Stay the hell away from me. I don't need anybody.

All of you can take a short jump off a long ass cliff.

No comments: