Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wow.

It's been a month...just about.

Wow.

What hasn't happened?

Instead of trying to account for everything that has occurred all in one post, I'll break it up, of course. Don't wanna bore you.

But I'm ok. I did have a lot of challenges with all my stuff - agoraphobia, eating disorders, bipolar, panic attacks. Yes, it's been a challenging month.

The biggest sadness came from Dobro. I wasn't expecting her passing to affect me like it did, but I couldn't shake it.

What's so great about blogging ins that you're able to form support systems behind the front page. Dobro was one support for me.

I love you all. I'm back.
RIP Dobro

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry for your friend.

((((((((((((Butterfly))))))))))))))

CP said...

Good to see you back.

CP

http://ontheothercheek.blogspot.com/