Monday, July 28, 2008

New Past Time

My new past time has been peeling my fingers.

Yes, I know it's totally gross.

In the last 2 weeks, I've developed some strange disorder that causes my fingers to peel; not the palms, just the fingers. I can peel the skin off my fingers from tip to base like a banana.

I peel them off and actually enjoy it, but you know it was only a matter of time before OCD stepped in. Yup, my tweezer has become my best friend as I -with the precision of a surgeon- peel off layer and layer of skin.

How gross. This is my life.

UPDATE
I found out that the "disorder" is caused by stress. Go figure. Anyway, I bought some Eucerin and it's helping a lot.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Me too. Come to think of it, I've always had a very disturbing relationship with my own skin.