Thursday, May 22, 2008

Walking Through an Anxiety Attack

I have so much riding on my ability to get it together and to get right.

You're chest is not tightening, and you're not having an asthma attack, you're simply having an anxiety attack.

Breathe. Let's do everything in steps. Pause right now and finish your juice. Come back when they're finished.

Finished.

Ok. Put the cups in the sink with some water. Take the laptop upstairs with you and put your contacts in. Go.

Done.

11:15- Good. Dry your hair and wash your face with all the steps. Go.
11:38- Done.

11:39- Email your proposal to the owner of the studio.
12:24- Done.

12:25- Good. Email addendum with your brochure attached.
12:27- Done! I'm feeling good, but don't go yet.

12:28- Ok, wash off the mask, email the club manager, email designers/ MUA. Go!
12:37- DONE!

12:38- Pause. Go eat. Then send resumes while watch TV. Do this until 2pm. GO!
1:14- I cooked! I ate! I’m feeling great!

4 comments:

JC said...

Aww sweetheart, you've had such a rough time lately. Just know i'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Amanda said...

Way to go, Butterfly! :)

Anonymous said...

As someone with the same disorder, I relate to your coping strategies. Keep going.

Scrappy Raven said...

I wish I was that productive but I know what you mean about starting over. It's hard every time I go through a rough patch to glue myself back together.Hope you feel better soon, sounds like your starting to.