Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Wish....

...I could only eat once a week.

Well, that's not entirely true. Some days I wish I could ONLY eat for a living; Swedish fish to be exact. Oh, and red velvet cake, gummy anything.

Other days I wish that what I eat on Monday could last through the week.

I don't cook. It sucks (to me), and making something and that whole process of eating today was such a drag. With each laborious bite of mashed potatoes that I shoveled to my less than enthusiastic mouth, I wanted spit it out on the wall and make art. That actually was my thought.

Eating. It's so dumb. It would be easier to rather drink.

"No butterfly. Stop it"

You're right. There are people who can only eat via IV. Shame on me for whining about eating. At least I have food. At least I have money to buy food. At least I can consume food normally.

Damn. Ok, I get it.

Gratitude Moment: Tonight I'm thankful for the introspection that comes from blogging

4 comments:

JC said...

now, this is a post i can relate to. i can't stand eating, it's such a chore. meanwhile, i used to love eating and just wanted to do it all the time. I don't cook either, and i'm all quirky about cooking, i feel like i'm wrecking the nutrients in the food so i will only eat cooked food if i don't cook it. so i eat raw fruit and veggies, and protein drinks now and then.... and then a big can of worms. :s

jenji said...

...and I wish I could only get my period once a year...

jenji

Amanda said...

I read a book while eating. It helps.

Butterfly said...

Jena, you are telling my tale!
Jenji, I understand. Althought I can't whine too much bcause I skip months which is GREAT!

Amanda, eat AND read? Please, one at a time. :-)