Thursday, May 1, 2008

No Longer Growing Mushrooms....

....ON MY FACE! Lol!

That' right. I'm proud to say that I have THOROUGHLY washed my face everyday and night for the last 7 DAYS!

It was my challenge, and I wanted to announce it, but I didn't want to hype it up and jinx myself. Naw, actually, I just wanted to not put too much pressure on myself.

I think it takes 14 days to make a habit, but 7 is an achievement, and I'M CELEBRATING!!!!!

I did eye makeup remover, complete cleaner, toner, moisturizer, zit cream, and get this blog world - I REMOVED MY CONTACTS!!!!

Who's the woman now! LMBO!

My skin looks great, it's amazing what washing it can do.

Have you all experienced this? Sometimes when I'm doing the rapid cycle thingy, I ignore basic tasks like washing my face, showers, brushing my teeth and deodorant. Thus, I have deodorant EVERYWHERE (car, purses, etc.)

Gratitude Moment: Thankful I gave myself the opportunity to see my clean beauty.

2 comments:

JC said...

unfortunately i can only take care of my mary-kay-everything face when i am hypomanic. otherwise, way too much effort.

ps- i like all of your sudden blogs and i hope i'm not being intrusive by commenting too much!

Butterfly said...

I love and welcome your comments, Jena.