Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've Edited My Blogs

For those of you who have been reading from the very beginning, you've followed my saga through dating and now to being with my hubby.

If you reread any posts, you'll notice some edits. I've removed names of anyone that I've dated.

Why?

I like rereading my blogs and didn't want the memories;
Hubby is reading the blogs to learn more about me, and the names no longer mattered; so I changed them to "the guy I'm dating".

I delete some blogs altogether.

Hey, I'm making new memories, and these are the ones that matter.

Gratitude Moment: Thankful that I am no longer living in past relationships.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I understand. "Learn from it and let it go" works for me.

jennifer said...

Good for you. Moving on from those past relationships.