Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's Raining STUFF!

I have about 150 cookbooks, more linens that I have beds, pillow cases without their siblings, and 19 too many screw drivers.

I have clothes and shoes I've never worn, Johnston and Murphy style briefcases and lap top bags, and about a trillion ga-zillion Legos!

They've gotta go. All of it!

I have EVERY movie ticket stub for every movie I've ever went to! That's nuts!

Is there really sentimental value in them?
NO.

So why am I keeping them?
I'm a HOARDER!

Oh yeah, it;s ending today. I went to Uhaul earlier today and got 10 boxes. I also set up an appointment with the Vietnam Vets and Salvation Army!

I'm on my way to Living Simple! Hooray!

5 comments:

Aku said...

Hooray!

I went to the flea market recently to sell all my extra clothes that I just store but never wear. It was so good to get rid off all that extra clutter!!

Tellymonster said...

Ugh, I keep all my ticket stubs too! They all go in a little box so I guess that's not sooo bad.

Butterfly said...

Thank you all for making me feel less weird :-)

dayandnight said...

My mom is coming up to help me reclaim my back porch and my guest bedroom! She is bringing a van to take everything to Goodwill, too. I am so excited! It's nice to know you aren't alone...

Butterfly said...

I'm gonna spend tomorrow gathering up some more stuff. Can't wait til the "stuff" is all gone.