Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Introducing the New T-Doc

Yup, I have a new one.

Hubby suggested it, and started with one, too. Eventually we'll do couples counseling, but for now we each have 1 hour/ weeke to work on and talk with a t-doc.

My first session was on Saturday, and it went really well. She has a great personality, and is friendly, and of all my t-docs, after one session, she's in the running for being the best.

We spoke a lot about things happening in my life, where I am right now, and what I want, my marriage, etc. It went well.

Between the colonics, and the therapy happen, I feel like I had a blissful couple days at a spa; far cry from me wanting to get to some rest in a rehab or some mental illness and addiction treatment .

Life is good for me right now. Lots of hiccups and ups and downs, but I truly can’t complain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.