Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ikky, Ikky, Yuk, Yuk!

Have you seen this?

It's an ionic foot spa. Have you seen the ionic foot pads on TV; you stick it on the bottom of your foot and it turns black or some other color?

Well if you're like me you thought this was totally bullsh*t a scam. I, too thought it was gross when I saw it on TV.

So, following my colonic on Thursday, I tried this ionic spa aka aqua chi thingy. My understanding of it is that the body has positive ions. A negative ion thingy that looks like a halogen bulb is placed in the water. Over a 30 minute period, the positive ions in my body (which includes the toxins) would be drawn to the negative ion in the water.

Ok, I really haven't read up on it a whole lot, but it was pretty shocking, gross and down right horrifying to see my water turn orange, then brown, and then dark brown with black flakes!

IKKKKKY!

Each color corresponds to a toxin. When the water turned orange it was drawing out the toxins in my joints. Ironically, the negative ion thingy leans toward the left side of the spa, and I have had pain in my right knee. Hmmm.

The black flakes were the toxins being cleansed from my liver.

LIVER! WHAT?

Liver as in the Lexapro and Seraquel I took have been living in my liver?

Get it out at once!

It was a dirty ikky sight. It could be a Houdini trick, but what appeared in the water totally got my attention.

So, Next Stop: The Bed.

No comments: