Monday, March 3, 2008

God Gave Me a Break

Last March when I really felt like I was losing my mind, I prayed for a break. I thought the break would be found in a rehab ala Brittney Spears. My break actually came in the form of my husband.

He is the very definition of the man my heart knew, but lips couldn't articulate. He is my absolute best friend and the most amazing human being I have ever met.

He challenges me, supports me, scolds me when necessary, makes me laugh and is an absolute joy every single day of my life.

He takes great care of me. He ensures that I eat, work out, get enough rest, and ensures that I'm not too hard on myself.

I haven't worked since November '07, and he has motivated me to return to acting.

He gave me a wonderful Valentine's Gift - a Mercedes Benz C300!

That's great, but not as great as the Valentine's Day card he gave me yesterday. The last line of the poem (he wrote it) was "everyday with you is a Happy Valentines."

He is the best. I am so grateful to God.

1 comment:

JC said...

Your husband sounds so supportive. Mine is too.