Thursday, February 21, 2008

Butterfly Goes to the Doctor -Part 1


I had a head cold in January that wouldn't go away.

I was very successful with keeping it out of my lungs by using my asthma inhaler every 3 hours, but the post nasal drip, sore throat, and runny nose wouldn't go away!

Additionally, I had THE worst sinus congestion EVER!

Although I try to stay away from meds, I tried Dayquil and Nyquil, remember?

Result: HIVES

They went away, and then one day I blew my nose, and my ear popped. It popped so loud and hard that I had vertigo. I scared me and so I went to the ER.

Dr. Dumb Dumb recommended Sudafed and ASSURED me that it wouldn't give me hives.

Guess what?

MORE BLOODY HIVES!!!!!

Bigger, itchier hives!

I'm done. All medicine and officially go to HELL!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh no. :( I hope you are feeling much better now.