Saturday, January 5, 2008

You Are The Weakest Link!

GOODBYE!

I'm in a zone of ridding my life of things and people aren't conducive to my now.

So what's first on my list of things to go?

Names, phone number, email addresses, pictures, letters, electronics and related material of amyone who ever wanted to f*ck have a physical relationship with me.

As I see it, I've been single for so long, and now that I'm married you all want to rear your ugly heads?!?!

There are some guys who got married and STILL haven't told me, but want to "reach out ever now and then".

GO TO HELL!

POOF, Be Gone!

And, I am so unapologetic about it, too.

I've gotta cleanse my world, not only for my new hubby, but also because ridding crap extra people is so good for cutting down on my mania

All those saps are gonna make/ save me money, too!

I'm compiling all their sweatshirts, electronics and other crap they gave to me and donating them to the Salvation Army!

Yup, tax write -off!

I've gotta find someone to shlep all the stuff out of the house. When I was in NYC, I used Dynamite Movers. Mover NYC is also really good.

Anyway, if you know someone in Md, let me know.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

POOF, Be Gone!

Amen. It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it. :)