Saturday, January 5, 2008

Gypsy Life


Ever since moving to Maryland, my life has been a blur.

I've been to:
Washington, DC
Maryland
Virginia
Delaware
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
West Virginia

I've also been to several cities within each state.

I racked up 8000 miles in two months on a rental car, and I'm pretty proud of that. I LOVE driving.

But it's gotta stop. I haven't spent one FULL week in Maryland since I moved here; which probably contributes to my mania. Anyway, I'm looking forward to staying still for a bit.

I have one more trip to NYC. Gotta get some left behind things, finish up my art class and to check my mailboxes.

February will keep me at home!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can relate to Gypsy living. Among tons of traveling, I've been moving every two years since the age of 18. Buying a house seems to have helped with that. This is the third year I've spent in the same place without moving! (Traveling slowed down quite a bit too.)