Saturday, January 5, 2008

J-O-B.


So, we all know how my last job ended.Never going back into a job setting like that, not ever!

So what am I gonna do for money?

Well, hubby has it so that I don't have to work at all!

He wants me to focus on my acting career; like really pursue it for real instead of being a scardy cat.

But before we had that chat, I signed up for a real estate class.

I'm gonna be a real estate agent!

Not only is it super flexible, and can work around my audition schedule, but the money is good; GREAT, in fact!

I want to sell houses, condos and commercial property, but I'd also like us to buy some and do some real estate flipping.

Who wants to be a landlord?
Ik, and deal with people who don't wanna pay rent?

Nopey.

Wanna know a secret?

Doing what you love increases self-esteem.
Self-esteem helps to reduce depresion.
Depression reduction makes for one sunshiny day!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!!

I'm currently in a job I love, and yes it is extremely therapeutic to be doing. :-)

Your blog lately makes me smile, keep up the good work!