Friday, January 11, 2008

Receipts Mania!

I save EVERY receipt.

I don't view it as an OCD issue, I see it as smart. Each year I sort through hundreds of receipts and see where my money goes.

So, I spent several days going through all of my receipts, preparing for tax time, and organizing my home office.

I set up an "in" and "out" bin, as well as two folders for bills that should have checks written on the 15th and checks written on the 30th; all to avoid late fees of course.

I created files for everything, and stapled loose leaf paper in each folder so I can take notes as work on them. Oh, and Staples loves me right now because I've purchased every organizational thingy to help me stay on track.

I did good, great in fact, right? Well, if you haven't guessed, I'm MANIC!

True, I need sleep, but it was good mania. I got so much done! Hubby want me to finish up next week.

WHAT, AND LEAVE IT INCOMPLETE??? GOD FORBID.

I'm almost done! Yahoo!

No comments: