Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Operation Back to Basics


As I mentioned, I went to Special Care Spa today and the amazing esthetician all gave me a list of self-love rituals to post on my mirror.

I won't give all of them, you'll have to check out her website and email her, but I wanted to give you the ones I am gonna be working on ASAP a well as the other components to my "Operation Back to Basics".

Self-Love Rituals
* 5 fruits, 5 vegetables, 5 grains, 8 glasses of water
* Organize time and include self on a schedule
* Take time for prayer and meditation
* Get a hobby other than the gym

My Additions
* Identify stressors and eliminate them
* 4 Colonics
* Fiber Supplement
* Daily Vitamin

So many of these are a "duh", but if it's not in practice, then it's pointless. I'm gonna do it and I'm sure my insomnia will get better.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are good rituals. Can't go wrong with doing that. Love the picture!

Rapid Cycle Gal said...

Happy eating! I hope the insomnia gets better too. It stinks not being able to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Those sound like good ideas. I hope you are successful with them.
---Dobro