Tuesday, January 29, 2008

OCD Overdrive!


I went to the ER today. Yeah, my cold brought a buddy - a sinus headache and an earache that wouldn't go away.

So, around noon I blew my nose (gross), and heard something in my ear POP. I felt like a scene in the matrix; everything went blurry & topsie turvy.

Yup, balance was affected. Hubby wouldn't say anything besides "ER", so I went.

I also went to check on my thumb.

Did I tell u about my thumb?

Well, I slipped on my sister's stairs in November. I was in socks, carpetted stairs, bump, buMP, BUMP. Anyway, I didn't feel a heck of a lot of pain, but its been hurting lately. So I had it checked, too.

But that's not the point of this post.

They had me waiting in Room #3, and I almost went NUTS!

I had to stop the drippy faucet
Straighten the paper on the bed/ chair thingy
Close the babywipes handwipes container
Make the 2 boxes of gloves face the same direction
Line up everything on the counter so they were symetrical!

WTH!

I'm gonna blame that rush of OCD on residual Nyquil in my system. Lol!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I always tell myself that nobody notices my OCD but of course they do, they are just too polite to mention it.

Eventually someone says something and it gets better for a while.