Monday, December 3, 2007

WOW!


Where on earth do I begin?!?!

I've been gone for a month, and what a month it has been!!

Most importantly, I am soooooo at peace.

WOW, not sure of where to begin.

Ok, so I am in Maryland, and have been getting AMAZING sleep. I am convinced that New York City adds loads of stress to my life that I was simply tired of enduring. Since moving to Maryland, I've been in bed as early as 6:30pm! That would NEVER happen in NYC.

I've been praying, longing for a break, and now I have just that. I'm not working, and most like won't return to work until '08. I get to sit on my bum for the most part, and adjust to owning a home vs living in an apartment.

Perhaps the most amazing part of this entire process is that .... you ready for this?

I'm getting married!

Yup, December 29th!

He is amazing. This guy is the real deal. I've kept him a secret because I didn't want his significance to be diluted by my failed experiences with the aforementioned.

Yeah, I'm happy. Really happy. Most importantly he completely supports EVERYTHING and ANYTHING I want to do.

I'm back, y'all, at peace and oh so happy!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for that update.

Congratulations B!

((((((((((Butterfly)))))))))))

I'm so happy for you!!!!!

ashmc2 said...

Great News!!!

You sound so happy.

I am glad to have you back. You were missed.

Later, Ash out...

Anonymous said...

I have friends who live in Maryland and they absolutely love it. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

The Bipolar Diaries

Kiley said...

Welcome back, and I'm so happy for you. :-)

I too have been away for awhile, sorting my life out with a move and a new job. I wish you the best in everything!!!

ariK