Thursday, November 1, 2007

Reoccuring Graduation Dream


I had it again.

It's the dream when I learn shortly before graduation that I don't have enough credits and can't graduate.

Why does it always pop up?

I wake up sad, in a panic, and mad at myself only to realize that I live in NYC, my degree is on the wall and in order to get that degree, I most certainly finished high school.

I'll play dream expert.

Maybe my subconscious self is concerned that I might not have what it takes to successfully live in MD, take care of a car, house, etc.

Whatever, I'm awake. Now, GO AWAY DREAM!

4 comments:

ashmc2 said...

I hope you find everything you deserve Butterfly.

Later, caring Ash out...

Anonymous said...

I actually talk about this dream when we do dream interpretations in the Introduction to Psychology class I teach. I have had this same dream ever since I received my Master's degree over ten years ago. ;) Hope you come back to blogging soon ;)

ashmc2 said...

I hope all is well and you just haven't gotten your internet hooked-up yet.

Later, Ash out...

Amanda said...

Miss you girl. I hope no news means busy building a great new life in MD!