Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cuzzy Cuz 3


When I'm on E, the one person guaranteed to fill my tank is my cousin.

After 15 years of not being in contact, we've reconnected,and I'm salty that we weren't able to connect earlier.

We have such a cool, "let's-help-each-other-get-through-this-thing-called-life" relationship. He's my go to guy; I guess he'd be a bff (best friend forever or does that mean best female friend? oh well, he's the bestest!)

It's awesome, and I love him to pieces.

He always has a kind encouraging word. He's just so cool.

If life continued with only him in my corner, I'd be just fine.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so happy for you B. There's nothing like a real friend (male/female/alien.)

Butterfly said...

He's the best of all those species!

Bipolarchick said...

It's great that you have someone like him in your life. That helps being bipolar so much easier.