Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Forgiving Me


I'm truly angry with myself for allowing the GM to get to me the way he did.

It frustrates me that I couldn't handle the situation better and that the only course of action was violence and disrespect.

With my spirit, I know that he is a demon in flesh and that I wrestle not with is flesh and blood, but against the demon that he has allowed to take residence in him.

With my head I know that I should be cool, walk away, and ignore.

But my heart is bruised.

I've called the GM about 8 times today and hung up before he answered. I was gonna call him all the words I am trying not to use.

I called his wife 3 times, but then I remembered that I promised my cousin that I would be peaceful.

I want justice for what he said to me, but I know that my moderation-o-meter is defective.

So torn.

(P.S. I liked the picture. Made me think of my hand in God's.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I wrote a comment on that but don't remember if it got through so I'll type it again. It's based on personal experience:

Best medicine is kindness and understanding for yourself. Peace and solitude. Once the bruising fades a little you can attempt to learn from what happened. But it might be too early right now.

Butterfly said...

Tooo early for sure.

Bipolarchick said...

I hope this situation improves for you quickly.