Saturday, September 15, 2007

Clean, but Not

The living room is tidy.

The kitchen is spotless.

Bathroom - you can eat off the floor.

My bedroom?

I'll tell you what I see:

2 Plastic cups
1 Plastic container of pepper sauce
4 Used Cotton face pads (sorry)
6 Bottles of water
6 Tied bags of garbage
1 Empty Listerine bottle
1 Empty Juice Pitcher
2 Used teacups
60 Smart Start crumbs (or more)
3 Swedish Fish wrappers
30 Single Eyelashes
2 Sandwich Wrappers
1 Empty bag of raisins
2 Empty soda bottles
1 Cranberry juice bottle
1 Apple juice bottle

Hmmm.

Wanna know what's on my bed?

Laptop
Cellphone
Listerine White Strips
Remote
Zit Be gone :-)
Ipod
Lotion
35 Makeup Brushes
Wallet
40ish Business cards
2 Towels
3 Wigs
$16.29
50 Envelopes with stamps
3 hangers
Robe
Telephone
Laundry

And I've had conditioner in my hair for 3 weeks....under my wig.

I need a nanny.

Wow.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This sounds terribly familiar.