Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

I HATE to wait!

When I call you at 10:20am and tell you to leave your house NOW (by car), its because I have already time how long it will take you AND me (by train) to get there!

If you've changed the plan after you agreed to it, don't be an inconsiderate moron, CALL or TEXT me with an update!

Geez!

WHY am I calling you 3 train stops away from the destination, and you're only NOW scrambling to leave?

I swear if being out of the house wasn't good for me, I'd take my mahogany behind BACK HOME!!! LOL!

Geeez!

So you know what's gonna happen right?

Yes "persona non grata" in my world.

The conversation went thusly:

"You're late.
I',m irked cuz you didn't respect my time
You didn't feel I deserved the courtesy of a call?
I can't deal with people like that.
Good to see you, good luck, goodbye."


May that be a lesson to all the people who want to make me wait!

No comments: