Sunday, September 16, 2007

Me Casa NO Su Casa


What is the deal with people wanting to come to my house?

I have NEVER tried to force entry into anyone's home!

I need to pee.
I really gotta go.
It'll take too long to get home.

I need to change.
Just a quick change.

My cell just died.
But I need a land line.

Can I use your Internet?
I just need some driving directions.
In and out, I promise.


I DON'T permit people into my home.

Why?

I just don't, and I'm tired of explaining!

Hell, I don't question why I'm not permitted to walk on your carpet with my shoes, so stop asking me why I don't permit people in my personal space!

IT'S MINE!!!!

Don't you think that I know it's weird?

My house is my safe haven.

If I knew why I had so much difficulty permitting people into my home, don't you think I'd fix it?!?!?!

The last time I let someone "just use the bathroom", they sat on the couch and refused to leave!

I'm done.

Across the board, NO ENTRY.

Geez!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who just hates this. If I wanted them to come inside, I'd ask them in. Period.

ashmc2 said...

LMAOROTF!!!

Reminds me of the movie Friday. Paraphrasing here. Smokey asks if he can come in for just a sec and use the restroom. Ice-cube’s Dad, while eating and sucking all his fingers clean one by one, says, “number 1 or number 2?” Smokey responds, “number 2.” To which Dad says, “nope,” and slams the door! ;)

Later, Ash out...

Butterfly said...

I'm not looney!!!! Thanks, Amanda!

Ash, I love that scene!