Friday, August 10, 2007

The Yogi Lady


I know a yoga instructor. She is one of the most genuinely nice people I know.

On a Monday while at work, she said: "Butterfly, do not put your heart into this job. Follow your bliss."

The following Friday I had my chat with the owner (now called meat head and NOT affectionately) and found out how much of a TRUE jerk he really is.

On Monday we spoke and she said: "You're headed for great things. This time next year, you'll have an Oscar."

On Wednesday, I signed up for an 8 week acting class, and yesterday I got a call for an audition (for which I DID NOT submit) on Sunday.

Is she psychic?

I'm not saying that at all. I am saying that she speaks life and positivity into my world, she motivates me, and great things happen. I'm gonna make her my balance mentor.

Joke
Clairvoyants meeting canceled due to unforeseen events.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its wonderful to have people who inspire you.. Everyone should have someone..

Butterfly said...

I'm having a tough time right now, so i really need it.