Sunday, July 22, 2007

Who's Controling Who?

This question was awesome for me.

Lisa Nichols asked: Is Your LIFE Controlling You, or Are YOU Controlling Your Life?

Truth is, everyone has a sob story:

No parents
Single parent
Physcial Abuse
Sexual Abuse
Emotional Abuse
Poor
Mental Illness
Physical Illness
Parents mean
Parents worked too much

The list could go on and on.

But damn, when is what has happened to us taken off the table?
When is it no longer part of the negotiation process?

Hi I'm Butterfly and I'm Bipolar. Hell No!

The same asswipe that I'm confessing to is probably a pyromaniac or some kinda weirdo freak!

I'm not gonna be controlled by what has happened to me or by any mental conditions that I have.

Will you?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Will you?

No way.

I know how low I can go. Now I want to find out how high I can reach.