Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Is the Universe Opening Up?


After my chat with the yogi yesterday I decided to order the NYC Modeling Agency Black Book.

My plan is to target my old agencies as well as some new ones, and then to begin modeling once again.

Well AS SOON AS THE ORDER WAS CONFIRMED, I receive and email from a photographer who says he's a friend of the numbnuts aka The Ass who brought a chick to my party last November.

Anyway this photographer has done several book covers, magazine ads, etc, etc. He current project is a book cover involving numbnuts. Numbnuts referred me as the girl to be on the cover with him.

The book will be available everywhere, and Walmart. Lol.

How awesome is that?!

And, yes, it is a paid assignment.

1. I received a "word" from the yogi.
2. I acted by ordering the book.
3. The universe responded by sending me work!

The Secret doesn't lie, y'all.

Anyhoo, lately numbnuts has been very friendly and has sent me LOTS of modeling jobs. I think its he penance.

Whatever.

Viva la Butterfly!

No comments: