Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Emotional #2 Link

So, the GM wants me moved to another location. He doesn't want to work in the same building with me any more because he "simply can't take me any more".

What a fucking spineless bitch!

Yeah, that's what he told the owners.

Professionally, I've done too much at my present location to move. I'm not the problem child; HE IS, and everyone knows it.

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!! If I am told that I must, then I want to quit. Highly irrational right? I know. I'm working on it.

He really likes Chrystal Light Iced Tea. If I must leave, TRUST ME, I'm gonna make certain that he drinks lots of iced tea and drinks all of his meals (including is peanut butter and cheese sandwiches) through a muthafuckin straw!

That's right, I'M GONNA BREAK HIS JAW!!!!

Ok, so I won't be the one doing the breaking, but I have 3 people lined up who would be happy to do it for me. He'll damn well know that I was the wrong chick to mess with!

Angry? Yes!

I overextended myself and tried to get this man to like me and to warm up to me. I tried for us to have a good working relationship. I brought him cupcakes, brownies, etc as ongoing olive branches. When I had lunch meetings, I'd always bring back an amazing dessert.

Was I trying to buy him?

No, just find a way to chip away that the huge insecure funk wall surrounding him.

Yet, after all that, he's still a DAMN ASS!

I know, he's gonna get MALTITOL BROWNIES!

Maltitol is a sugar alcohol used a sugar substitute, but has tremendous laxative effects. You won't taste the difference when it's used in making milk chocolate candy bars.

May he SHIT until he loses consciousness!

TMI ALERT ON

After all, I'm doing it. Thanks to being psychosomatic, I have a link between negative emotions and #2.

TMI ALERT OFF

So thankful that I'm not permitting myself to be a doormat for the sake of a job.

SCREW HIM AND HIS BALDING, ADULTEROUS, SCREWING IN THE HALL CLOSET, NO SOCIAL SKILL HAVING, BIG NOSE, EATEN FINGERNAIL HAVING ASS!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He can't take you anymore?!

OMG, what an unprofessional thing to say! It certainly rhymes with my experience: Only useless people get promoted.

No, not always, but in most cases.

Butterfly said...

I can work my way through my bipolar moments, but he is forever a dick. Forever!