Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sad, for real


$5 bag of Swedish fish
1 foot long sub
1 bottle of Cascara Sagrada.

I hate that I'm letting this twerp get to me.

What would the Italian do?
Wait for him to leave work, pull him into an alley, stick a gun in his mouth and have him affirm that he will back off.

Or walk into gms office with gun in holster. Take it out, slam it on gms desk and ensure that he gets the point.

What does Butterfly want to do?
Spit in his face, put neet in his already thinning hair and make him maltitol brownies.

What would The Secret say?
To focus on negativity is to attract more negativity. Focus on the good in the demon spawn aka gm, and things will get better.

Okay, what would JESUS do?
Pray for him, pray for me, pray for a resolution, pray for his salvation.

I know better than to be so angry, and no this has nothing to do with being bipolar. I am being targeted, and I wanna whup his ass!

Ok, but then what will the day after yield?

So tired of being the bigger person.
So tired of taking the high road.
So tired of appeasing others.

Let ME get some muthafuckin respect.

Let someone else dumb down to me!
Let someone else tiptoe around me!

He will have NO muthafuckin peace if I must leave.

Word to ma moms! LMBO!

Thankful for the remnants of humor I can salvage from funny moments past.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this cartoon.

Butterfly said...

Thank you!

I used photoshop to add the words.