Friday, June 22, 2007

Am I Paranoid?


I swear everyone in the company is conspiring to make me look bad.

Every fuckin email I receive is laced with disdain and disrespect. They feel the need to educate me on every detail of the company when I'm the one writing the muthfuckin employee handbook!

I'm doing things to make them money, and every fuckin opportunity they get, their ungrateful asses have to cc something to the owners in an attemp to make me look incompetant.

One is a ug-mazon 6"2'(ugly amazon), ape of a woman.
One is a fuckin beached whale.
One is a boog-ghetto scary weave wearing wanna be valley girl, but not, dumb bitch!

Their emails aren't even worth a face to face conversation, not even worth a phone call. If I were to pause to address all this bullshit, I'd get zero work done!

They can all kiss my ass. I don't give a damn if they don't like me, but they need to watch how they muthafuckin talk to me!

Thankful that I didn't throw the computer monitor on the floor when I wanted to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have an incredibly important job in the company right now, and you're right, they sound like know-it-alls. I'd be annoyed, too, ESPECIALLY if they were CC'ing the owners! OMG, I'd be so pissed! As IF they wanted a "record" of it?

Just feel good that YOU have the job, and not THEM. :-)

Butterfly said...

True. Its so tough and exhausting sometimes to be the bigger person, butI'm learning and prayerfully, all the poison and cancer cells will disappear.