Friday, May 18, 2007

Truth Serum


If I took truth serum, these are the things that would come out. (It's part of my therapy.)

1. I would kill a cat.
2. I'd do almost anything to have my way.
3. Women can't be trusted.
4. Men can be forgiven.
5. People who don't like me are morons.
6. I can do anything reall well.
7. I want to be taken care of by a man.
8. People are annoying.
9. I'm the best.
10. I have a tail.
11. I'm not certain if I can really swim
12. I don't wash my face every night.
13. To get perfect pedicures, I've had silk and uv gel overlays.
14. I treat pretty people better.
15. I'm smarter than most people I know.

Just kidding on #10.

That's all for now.

Thankful for honesty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

atleast you were honest

ashmc2 said...

Funny - #10. I thought WTF until the caption. I had flashbacks to Shallow Hal. Good stuff nerd.

Butterfly said...

Honesty is good. Honesty with some humor; even better.