Friday, May 11, 2007

New Breasts?!?!?!


How did I forget to tell you about this?!?!?!

I know you all thought I was a couple fries short of a happy meal when I told you about how chicks morph into me.

Well, the latest update is that a co -worker is going to get new breasts because she "sees how the guys look at me".

WTF?!?!

Are you kidding me?

She ain't kidding and is flying to a certain South American country to get it done.

And I'M nuts?

Puh-leeze!

So grateful, that I'm not sweatin any chicks breasts!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Heifers like her that give women a bad name. Thankfully we aren't all like her, just like not all guys are hormonally-powered Cabrios. (At least I hope not.)

Butterfly said...

You're absolutely right!

It irks me when chicks can't get their OWN identity. So grateful that I never judged myself that closely against another person... enough to have surgery!

Evalinn said...

What is worst thought - having the boobs done (which she will have to have re-done every ten years), or having it done in South America? How´s her insurance covering that I wonder?

Butterfly said...

It's so silly!

I can understand pace makers and new organs and metal rods in bones, but those are things necessary for life. Putting in a saline or silicone bag for cosmetic purposes seems so dumb.

But then again, I have boobs. lol.