Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm in Remission


Did You even know that there was such a thing as bipolar remission?

That article was the result of searching for how I felt.

Remission. I feel like I am in remission.

There is so much online about remission. I knew it wasn't in my head. Remission really IS what I am going through.

One site said: Bipolar disorder may involve long periods of remission between episodes. Everyone can be lulled into a false sense of security. This fosters denial of the illness and premature medication cessation.

Wow!

Wait, now remission means it could come back. Hmmmm, I guess it's too early to tell if I'm in remission or if I healed myself. My goal is to heal myself, so I'll keep ya posted.

Anyway, I feel great to know this, like I'm more aware and have been given a heads up on an assassin that may try to get me. Or maybe I watch too much Law & Order.

So grateful for info available on the Internet.

4 comments:

Nunya said...

i know - what the hell would i do without the internet!

remission - good for you! i'll bet it feels great!

Amanda said...

Yes, there's such a thing, and it never fails to build up my hopes.

ashmc2 said...

Great post. It is so close to what I have been felling.

Butterfly said...

It feels good ro feel good. I want us all to feel good.