Saturday, April 14, 2007

Truth Questions


Who do u confide in when you're afraid to trust?

Do we need someone to confide in?

Is that my estrogen talking or do all humans need interaction?

Ok, so next question: what is my issue with women? Why is it so easy for me to talk & gush with men? And even if I do talk & gush to a woman, why to I regret it shortly thereafter?

Why do I then "rewrite" history and feed then the version I want them to believe?

Its like damage control PR.

I hold a press conference and release the statement that I want chicks to believe.

Is this the "I-hate-women-because-I-hate-myself" thing?

Is this the "if-any-woman-is-close-to-me-&-know-my-secrets-she-can-use-them-against- me" thing?

Seems more complex than that.

Is this the "I-have-issues-with-women-because-I-had-have-issues-with-my-mother" thing?

Hmmm.

See this is the stuff my dumb ass t-doc didn't get to. She sucked, and now I search for a new therapist & anger management as a condition of my release.

You know what's also weird: I don't even give the whole truth here because at least 5 people know that I have it, and so I filter what is written.

I know what you're asking: how do u expect people to know the real you if you don't show the real you?

I don't expect people, just men.

Therein lies my issues. I really don't like or trust women. I want to know why, and I want to fix it.

I have good women around me- flawed, but who isn't? Don't they deserve to get back a little of what they give to me?

Hmmm.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Women and I...big, complex issue, which didn't improve by marrying a guy who'd happily shag all of them given half a chance...

It got better once I stopped looking at people as "men" and "women" and just asked: "Is s/he a decent person? Or is it someone who wouldn't think twice of hurting me just because s/he feels entitled to something?"

It's possible to determine this if you observe their behavior carefully over a period of time.

Not having friends is more a matter of choice now...

Butterfly said...

I am so following your train of thought, but there is a blockage- I don't see chicks as "human and good people". I see them as the enemy that I strategically permit around me.

Its weird cuz I have a best friend, and we've been fine until I started acting weird recently. She's great, but I'm not sure what my deal is. Hmmm.