Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Whys

I don't know how many people are genuinely interested in the why's of their world, life, interactions and behavior, but I am.

I want to know why like Jadakiss.


Why do I like being by myself?
Why do I need meds?
Why do I get enraged?
Why do I strategically lose control?
Why can my father do no wrong?
Why do I wish my mother was far away?
Why do I wish my niece was mine?
Why is my deceased dog my screensaver?
Why do I faint when stressed?
Why do I wish my parents would divorce?
Why don't I like female humans?
Why can men do no wrong even when they do?
Why do I start issues with GM's?
Why am I afraid of dumb sh*t?
Why must I always be the best?
Why am I so hard on myself?
Why do I talk to myself?
Why does God seem far some days?
Why can't I return to church?
Why can I cut people off so easily?
Why do wreck what is mine?
Why is it hard to forgive chicks?
Why won't I trust?
Why am I apathetic?
Why am I bitter?
Why does everyone love me?
Why don't I completely love myself?
Why?

Why?
Why?
Why?

No comments: