Thursday, April 12, 2007

Did I Mention....


My anger issue?

So here's how the night ended, progressed etc.

Mr. M wouldn't go away. After punching him a couple times and him subduing me, I gave in and listened.

Here's how the conversation kinda went:

Mr. M: What's going on? You're mad at me, why?
Me: I don't wanna talk.


Mr. M: This is me. Talk to me?
Me: Why is your shirt ripped? You know what, I don't even want to know. You left me. Everyone left me.


Mr. M: Listen, you think I was out banging some chicks? I was in a fight. Listen to me.

Apparently someone got too drunk and a fight started. To ensure my party remained in tact, he subdued them. I was downstairs doing my breathing exercises so I didn't know what was going on.

I was downstairs for at least an hour alone. With no reception, I never received any of the "where are you" messages.

So people cared.

Hmmmm.

Mr. M: You see?
Me: Oh.


His friends were there to check on him. He got me some water, I took my meds, and laid head on his shoulder.

Mr. M: Take off your shoes and go get in the bed.
Me: Ok.

Ok, so I'm not angry at the world or planning on setting people on fire so I can light a joint, but my feelings stand on S and chicks.

Maybe I overreacted a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you seriously need to get a therapist.

Amanda said...

I read the posts even though I couldn't comment on all of them.

No advice. I've been there. Very unfun place to be. That's why I'm a hermit now.

Big hugs.

Butterfly said...

Searching for a therapist and anger management.