Monday, April 16, 2007

This Is Why I Spaz Out

This is why I spaz out.

I'm on the train, tired as hell because I didn't take Seroquel last night, so, yes that meant no sleep.

I've got my Ipod on, head leaning on the train wall thingy, and then I open my eyes to see some dude staring at me.

Then he smiles.

Its too early for this shit.

I close my eyes only to open them again and see is dumb arse still staring at me.

I'm a f*cking woman on a train early in the am with only 2 other humans in my train car, both of which are men!

I close my eyes again. Guess what? Dumb arse is still there.

I take a drink of my fruit punch Chrystal light to calm down and he starts shaking his head and licking his lips.

I'm on the defense. Smile at me again with your ugly arse and its on! (Yes, things would have been different if he was cute because good looking people have life easier.) I don't give a flying f*ck if you think I'm cute; speak or turn your stupid arse head.

Anyway, what does dumb arse do?

Continues staring and then smiles again! How stupid can you be?

So ipod ear buds come out.

I don't even go through the "is there a problem,can I help you" bullsh*t.

I get right to the muthaf*ckin point with my 3rd degree screw face: "Listen, you staring at me makes me uncomfortable and is also pissing me the f*ck off. I'd appreciate it if you spoke or stopped."

Arse wipe takes this as an opportunity to ask for my name!

What was it about me rolling my f*ckin eyes, my ipod, my screw face & me being far away from everyone that made you think I'd be interested in a conversation with your social skills lacking arse?!

By this point, my blood is bubbling and about to boil. I exit the train car and go to another car.

Progress.

I didn't hit or spit or spaz out.

Stupid ugly arse moron! Before you stare at people, pause to think if they took their meds today.

2 comments:

ashmc2 said...

I hope this doesn’t piss you off Butterfly, since so much seems to get under your skin lately. You make me laugh every day as I read your multiple posts. I’m not laughing at your plight, I’m smiling at your comments. You are fuckin' funny. Nothing I like more than to laugh. If you were in a contemporary movie, you’d be the “angry black guy” character. That was meant in good fun and hopefully you take it that way. I am not a bigot.

I read your posts daily and never know what to say to you, so I just keep silent. But I will try today. Hopefully I don't come off as a tard.

You are possibly the angriest woman I how ever seen. I don’t currently have any advice other for you to try to look at things from others’ perspectives. Likely in most situations peoples’ sole purpose in life isn’t to piss you off. Take a deep breath and relax that inner heat. Remember people aren’t your enemy your disorder is. To be happy you must get that rage under control. I have just realized that. Everyone isn’t incompetent. Though many are. LOL. I am with you.

Anonymous said...

well said Ash