Monday, April 16, 2007

Burn Bitch!

I hate my muthafuckin doctor!

What the hell good are you if I can't get in touch with you to give me my meds?

2 weeks ago you said you'd call me back so I could give you the Duane Reade number to call in my prescription. Not only did you not call me back, but you haven't responded to my calls or the gazillion fuckin messages I've left!

Is this some kind of muthafuckin experiment?

You said I needed it.
You told me it would help get my life in order.
You saw that it was working, and now, when I called you BEFORE I was out, you don't even call me back?!

I built up my business only to watch it erode before me because of your unprofessional ass. I can't plan, sleep, focus, follow up or be productive.

I did what I was supposed to do.
I called BEFORE I ran out.
I called and called and called.

You know what, give me meds or my muthafuckin file so I can find another dr and get you the hell out of my life!

1 comment:

Dobro said...

I hope you can sue that mother f$%^king doctor.By his negligence, he isputting you (possibly in danger)