Monday, April 30, 2007

- Stress =

Minus Stress equals?

What are my stresses?

- Money. (I wouldn't work if I had more of it. If they are honest most people would agree.)

- Health (I need "in case shit happens" aka insurance but then this could be traced back to money because if I had lots of it, I wouldn't need a job. I'd pay for my insurance out right and get the best health care?

- Making a difference in the world. (Naw, back to money. Cuz I would be able to take my time and do what I want because I would need to work.)

So it's money?

Money is my stress?

The reason I can't sleep is because of money?

The reason I'm angry, lash out etc, is because of money?

I'm not saying that I would never have another bip symptom, but if I take away the stress, I'm not the type to find something else to stress about.

So, problem solved.

In the words of Lil Kim: F*ck b*tches, Get Money. LMBO

No comments: