Monday, April 30, 2007

I Tell, YOU!

I hate being told what to do.

Today my GM sends me an email that outlines what he wants my May priority to be.

Who the hell is he to tell me what to do?

I make my own rules!
I play my own game!
I only take orders from the owner.

He just hates that he can't control me. I try to let him in a bit, and then he tries to pull this shit.

I know what his game plan is: to give me assignments and when they're not done, to build a case that my position isn't needed.

Why wouldn't they be done?
Cuz I'm busy doing more serious shit!

I don't want to go back to February and early March, but if he pushes me, I'll be bringing him chocolate cupcakes made with EXLAX!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The EXLAX idea is brilliant! I wish you luck. I too had a manager whom I couldn't stand not to long ago. Thankfully, I no longer work for him or that company. It can be seriously draining to have to deal with narcisistic assholes like that. Hang in there.

I'm a new reader of your blog. If you care to check mine out please visit at http://bowssen.blogspot.com

Cheers,
-b

Amanda said...

People who to tell me what to do bring out the Patti Hearst in me.