Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pdoc Update


So, I've given her a glass of water with ice, and have put in the request to move her from the red ant filled seat in hell.

I called her this morning and asked if she received any of my ranting messages.

She did not because she's been phasing out clients from that office and was almost certain that I had her cell number.

She apologized profusely and remedied my funky mood with a 2 month supply of all my meds, her cell phone number, and by placing my cell number in her phone right before my eyes.

She was deeply bothered that I had to go to the ER, and said that she thought I was the more stable of my sister and I.

Hmmm.

Anyway, she made me take the Lexapro while in her office to ensure that I have zero choking fits enroute home.

She promised to call me on Tuesday to meet. (We'll see about that.)

She said if I still sound/ appear as I am, she will want me admitted.

I ain't going in, and so it's Oscar time.

2 comments:

ashmc2 said...

What ever your decision - make sure you are doing what's best for you.

Butterfly said...

Thanks for the support!