Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Smashing Their Fingers


The following people are hanging on to the edge of a cliff by their fingers.

I am also smashing their fingers with my steel cleats so that they leh-go and DROP!

1. The Italian for not calling me on my birthday YET. He should so know better.

2. Mr. M for cancelling dinner for a stupid ass work deadline. Work is NEVER more important than me on my birthday!

3. The stupid ass pdoc who STILL has not called me back. There is a special red ant -filled seat in HELL for her.

4. The ER pdoc who cared more about being sued than ensuring I was ok. Maybe if I turned over the EKG machine and busted it to pieces, they would have given me meds.

Yes, that's all for now.

May they have a painful drop and hit many jagged rocks along the way.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday B. Thinking of you.

ashmc2 said...

Happy B-day girl.

Hopefully I never do anything to appear on your shit-list tuffy.

shell said...

Hope you had a good Birthday, Hun... Maybe its time to seek out a new pdoc? I know, what a major pain. She needs a good swift kick in the arse! Seriously!

Butterfly said...

Thank you all so much for the bday wishes.

Ash, I'm a fan.