Sunday, April 29, 2007

Old Fart?

In other news, I have an ex that's age 54.

Recently met a guy that's 67.

Yup. 67.

What's the appeal?

Not love.

Love? Tina Turner (What's love got to do with it?)

He likes me and wants to take care of me.

Not sure if you recall, but I am an unfit mother.

I don't know.

I'm tired of working.
I wanna be a trophy wife.

Yup, I said it.

Why work when you can relax, go to the gym, walk the dog, get massages and stay in bed?

My ex spoiled me this way.

Who the hell wants to think about rent and cell phone bills?

He can worry about that stuff.

I also wanna be able to go through my bip episodes without the stress of having to perform at work.

I can work, or not.

Hmmmmm.

He's a millionaire, not ugly, and great conversation.

Do I need anything else?

Btw, not sure if you got the memo, but sex is sooooo overrated.

No comments: