Saturday, April 28, 2007

EUREKA!



I had a bowl of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup, and guess what?

I feel great!

Could it be that the reason why I feel like shit is not because of the meds but because I am dehydrated, mal-nutritioned and in need of FOOD?

What thought!

I feel like I can run a marathon!


But then again, I have been nauseous for several days and couldn't eat, so it's not entirely my fault.

Also, perhaps I feel like shit because I've got decaying food all around me.

Why the hell do I have 2 old sandwiches, McDonald's, Burger King, pizza, cheesy bread, etc all around me?

No wonder I feel like shit!
Eureka!

1 comment:

ashmc2 said...

If you were purging, that is the likely culprit. If your food doesn’t stay in your body long enough there isn’t adequate time for nutrient extraction. I am no Dr and it really isn’t any of my business, so I won’t preach. My only advice that I will give is that you should take a multivitamin. I’m thinking of you and I hope you continue to feel better.

Later, Ash out…