Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Italian


The Italian came to see me at work yesterday, and spent the afternoon in my office watching me work, making and taking calls, and talking.

We've never had any internal issues. All of our problems were external.

He's still beautiful (not handsome, he is past handsome...really). He can still make me smile, and he will be coming to my event tonight.

How about that for some "Butterfly Behave" insurance...as if my drunken rage wasn't enough.

Anyway, Mr. M will also be there tonight.

How about that for a deodorant tester?

But I wear the Degree that promises to adjust to your bodily needs, so I BETTER NOT HAVE SWEAT STAINS!!!! lol.

The Italian makes me smile, laugh; he understands me, and likes me baseball cap, no makeup, sweats, unbrushed mouth and all. :-)

No comments: