Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bloody Knuckles

Didn't want to gross you out, so I didn't post a pic of mine or any others person's bloody knuckles.

I've been boxing a lot lately. I stared over 2 years ago and lately its perfect for releasing aggression. Only thing is that with Beyonce in my ears and anger coming out, the pain to my hands take a back seat. When I took my gloves off, raw, red, bruised knuckles that burn like hell when I had to wash my hands.

Hmmmm.

Not gonna stop boxing, so I might need better gloves.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Been thinking about doing that! Hey, I will. :)

ashmc2 said...

The gloves are likely not your problem Butterfly. Do you wrap your hands before you put on you gloves? You should. Youth wraps with thumb loop and end Velcro would likely work perfect for you. Try Ringside; they can hook you up. It will also give your wrists extra stability for those left hooks. I still remember talking to bag like it was my current antagonist in life and totally and thoroughly whoopin’ his ass for ‘em. There’s nothing like a heavy bag to wash away the world. If that doesn’t work and your gloves aren’t on their last leg, invest in a heaver ounce pair. But hey, if you have been doing it for that long you probably already know this shit.

Later, Ash out…

Butterfly said...

I didn't wrap my hands under the gloves, which is why they were rubbed raw. I'll wrap next time.